What does SEO means? SEO means Search Engine Optimisation. Everybody who has a site wants a lot of traffic on it. And the best way to get good targeted traffic is from Search Engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing.
SEO means optimizing your site in any legitimate way to have high rankings in the most important search engines to generate traffic.
The list of the most important terms used in the SEO business.
1. Anchor Text. The anchor text is very important in SEO, means the specific text for a hyperlink. Use as anchor text your most targeted keywords.
2. Ethical SEO. It is SEO made without using any illegal activities that might get your site banned in the most important search engines.
3. Inbound links are links that point to your site. This are some kind of votes in your sites favor, from the search engines point of view. The more of these the better, obviously for traffic reasons, but also because they help build link popularity.
4. Keyphrase is a group of keywords.
5. Keyword is a word that is very important for your site. You keywords and keyphrases are the search terms that you want to rank high for.
6. Keyword Analysis means to analyze all the keywords that are related to your site and see which of them have more searches on search engines. Optimize your site for related keywords that have the highest search rates.
7. The Link popularity is one of the most important thighs when it comes to SEO. Link popularity means the amount of links that point to your site. The link popularity while raise your site in the eyes of the search engines depending on the quality and quantity of the links.
8. META tags are special tags included at the top of a HTML page. Their purpose is to provide extra information about the web page. The most influential tags for search engine ranking are the Keywords tag and the Description tag.
9. Natural Links. SEO can come from natural ways too. This means that a webmaster on the net finds your site likes it and decides that it's quite useful for his visitors and links to it. This kind of links are called natural links and this are one of the most powerful links.
10. PageRank. It's some kind of ranking system invented by Google. The PageRank can be seen with the PageRank meter included in the Google toolbar. You can think of it as a tool that measures the popularity of a wesite but only in the eyes of Google. PageRank is important but there are many other factors that are more important in the SEO process for the ranking of a website.
Pay Per Term Optimization - Budget-SEO.com marketing model, program for generic listings on Bing, Yahoo and Google
Copyright © 2015 Budget-SEO.com